Mrinalinidevi College of Nursing aims to enable its students to practice at the highest level of professionalism, providing accurate, independent diagnosis and effective treatment.
The experience and expertise in the concerned disciplines at the command of the applicant;
The following are identified as an essential aspects of the discipline of nursing :
- The discipline of nursing is what holds nursing’s timeless values, its heritage and tradition, and knowledge development towards sustaining caring, humanity, and health for all.
- The discipline is what holds and honors the ontology of the whole person – the unity of mind-body-spirit and a relational unitary Worldview.
- The discipline is what adheres to nursing’s philosophical orientation toward humanity and nursing’s ethical global covenant with humanity to sustain human caring healing health for all.
- The discipline is what holds the theories, the orientation toward knowledge development, and what counts as knowledge, expanding conventional western Science and medical epistemologies
- Candidates should have passed class 12th examination with Physics, Chemistry, Biology- Zoology/ Botany and English as their main subject with minimum 45% marks for General category and for the candidates belonging to the reserved category need to secure at least 40% marks.
- The candidates should be minimum at least 17 years of age at the time of admission.
- The maximum age limit has not been yet decided by the authorities.
- There is no standard cut-off score or any extracurricular accomplishment needed to apply.
- The candidates who are looking forward to take admission in B. Sc Nursing in West Bengal need to appear for the JENPUS UG entrance exam. JENPUS UG entrance exam is a state-level entrance exam conducted for admission of the various programs such as Sc Nursing. Advertisement will be published in Leading Newspapers and social media also.
Following Special activities and /or skill development activities are proposed by MRINALINIDEVI COLLEGE OF NURSING
- Quality vocational educational programs.
- users’ case study,
- group discussion,
- situation handling,
- highly interactive modes of senior-junior interaction, seminar presentation
- internship teaching.
The direct and active participation of the student in training seeks to make them very comfortable to face the challenges of corporate life. Given the corporate requirements, the Institute maintains a very strong and close relationship with its future employers as an “industry interface”, a very regular feature in Nursing’s MRINALINIDEVI COLLEGE. It helps trainees to gain a deeper understanding of work culture, organizational practices, and corporate culture in advertising. To make learning more enriched, trainees are expected to make presentations and appropriate analytical reports based on their observations and data collection.
Sufficient Infrastructure facilities are available for games, sports, culture, and extracurricular activities like NCC, NSS, Scouts, Guides, etc.